Version 1.1 of eSciDoc Infrastructure is available
The eSciDoc Core Services (Infrastructure) version 1.1 is released. The new release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Improved Ingest with support for pre-set states (e.g., ingest objects in status 'released'). Ingest performance has been improved significantly.
- Support for user preferences added
- Group policies extend the existing authorization options and allow for better support of collaborative working environments
- Support for Japanese character sets in full-text and metadata searches, including the extraction of Japanese text from PDF documents
- Support for OAI-PMH with dynamic sets based on filters
- Improved and extended functionality for the Admin Tool, which now comes with a web-based GUI
For more detail see ReleaseNotes
Software and documentation is available here .